Your Guide To Outsourced Marketing
Once your business has started to grow, there is a need to grow, expand, and strengthen your market position. If you’ve reached this point, it’s time to start developing a marketing strategy. Using the help of an outsourced marketing agency that specializes in content marketing has many benefits that are worth considering before you begin the process.
Why you need outsourced marketing
There are several reasons why you might need help of the outsourced marketing company. They include the next points:
The use of help from an outsourced marketing company implies that you’ll have immediate access to the developed system, which can be introduced to your company immediately according to your individual needs and expectations.
- Employment of marketing personnel
Sometimes companies prefer saving money and not to hire trained professionals in the marketing sphere. In fact, it may be time-consuming and may require too many resources and other investments. The outsourced company, however, has numerous experienced professionals who are ready to perform the needed work in line with your individual needs.
- You can find a number of experts in one place
The efforts in the marketing sphere are usually divided into numerous specialized areas, which include everything, from web design to SEO. With an outsourced marketing partner, you’ll have full access to expert help in any sphere of operation. They all work together to meet individual business needs.
- Implementation, engagement and planning
The outsourced company already has systems for measurement, analytics and planning that you can use throughout the process of marketing. Such systems show the value of the implemented efforts and can be used in your marketing strategy to achieve the best results.
- Focusing on your company’s talents and strong sides
Implementation of a marketing strategy can take a lot of time, but the advantage of it is that the marketing experts know what to implement for your business benefit. In this case, you’ll be able to concentrate on managing the process and making sure that you achieve successful marketing results.
- Taking the most from the assets you already have
Enlisting the help of a marketing company can help you take full advantage of expert resources to improve your existing electronic assets, such as your website, and make them more measurable.
The basics of outsourced marketing services
There are numerous advantages to keeping the company’s work in secret in terms of management. Nonetheless, there are also situations when outsourced marketing appears to be the most appropriate option.
Marketing can be fully outsourced or in-house. Sometimes companies use a mixture of the two. In fact, marketing companies usually have a comprehensive variety of propositions and offerings. They also have a team with wide experience in marketing strategies who work more productively than in-house work teams.
When you should think of outsourced marketing
There are many scenarios when you can benefit from outsourced marketing companies. These include the following:
- Your business is evolving, and the company wants to support that direction with online marketing;
- You want to accelerate the growth;
- You and your employees suffer from the lack of time and do not have sufficient bandwidth to perform campaigns efficiently and successfully;
- You wish to concentrate efforts on the insights rather than business operations;
- You want the marketing to be done by experts and qualified professionals;
- You want to use a unified marketing technique;
- You want to stand out from the crowd to sustain the competition.
Where do you need outsourced marketing? As a rule, businesses need to outsource:
- Email Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Automation
- Market Research
- Campaign Management
- Graphic Design
- Website Development
- Video Production
- Event Planning
- Public Relations, etc.
How much does outsourced marketing cost?
The cost of outsourced marketing can vary depending on the country, region, and the type of marketing services needed. Here are some estimated average costs for outsourced marketing services in different countries:
- United States: The cost of outsourced marketing services in the US can range from $75 to $250 per hour for agencies, and $50 to $150 per hour for freelancers. For a comprehensive marketing campaign, costs can range from $5,000 to $25,000 per month.
- United Kingdom: In the UK, the cost of outsourced marketing services ranges from £50 to £150 per hour for agencies, and £30 to £90 per hour for freelancers. For a comprehensive marketing campaign, costs can range from £3,000 to £15,000 per month.
- Australia: The cost of outsourced marketing services in Australia can range from AUD $100 to AUD $350 per hour for agencies, and AUD $50 to AUD $150 per hour for freelancers. For a comprehensive marketing campaign, costs can range from AUD $5,000 to AUD $20,000 per month.
- India: In India, the cost of outsourced marketing services ranges from INR 3,000 to INR 12,000 per hour for agencies, and INR 1,500 to INR 5,000 per hour for freelancers. For a comprehensive marketing campaign, costs can range from INR 50,000 to INR 1,50,000 per month.
It’s important to note that these are estimated costs and can vary depending on the specific needs of a business, the experience and expertise of the agency or freelancer, and the complexity of the marketing campaign. Additionally, some agencies or freelancers may charge a flat fee for a specific project or offer monthly retainer packages for ongoing marketing services.
The Most Popular Marketing outsourcing companies
There are many marketing outsourcing companies available that offer a range of marketing services to businesses of all sizes. Here are some of the most popular marketing outsourcing companies:
- HubSpot: HubSpot is a leading marketing automation platform that offers a range of marketing services, including inbound marketing, SEO, social media marketing, and email marketing.
- Upwork: Upwork is a popular freelance marketplace that connects businesses with talented marketing freelancers from around the world.
- Fiverr: Fiverr is another popular freelance marketplace that offers a range of marketing services, including graphic design, video editing, and social media marketing.
- Hibu: Hibu is a digital marketing agency that offers a range of services, including website design, SEO, social media marketing, and online advertising.
- Vistaprint: Vistaprint is a marketing and design services company that offers a range of services, including website design, logo design, and marketing materials.
- WebFX: WebFX is a digital marketing agency that offers a range of services, including SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, and content marketing.
- Digital Shift: Digital Shift is a digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO, PPC advertising, and social media marketing.
- Disruptive Advertising: Disruptive Advertising is a digital marketing agency that specializes in PPC advertising, social media advertising, and conversion rate optimization.
- Single Grain: Single Grain is a digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Ignite Digital: Ignite Digital is a full-service digital marketing agency that offers a range of services, including SEO, PPC advertising, social media marketing, and web design.
Remember that in the early stages of a partnership, you must be willing to monitor progress to avoid potential problems. Open communication will be your key to success. At the same time, it’s important to give an experienced marketing company a chance to do their best. Just let them do their creative work and follow the process without undue pressure.